Affinity Aviation Group offers a clear and transparent service in the marketing and sale of pre-owned aircraft.
We adopt a partnering approach to aircraft sales. When you come to us for the upgrade of your aircraft, as with a sourcing task, we will work closely with you to establish the desired criteria for the transaction. Once these are defined we will stay with you throughout all stages of the project process until successful completion of the sale. Our sales agreements are simple, our prices are fixed and you can be assured of the upmost attention throughout.
We also offer an ‘off market’ service where we do not advertise the aircraft but speak only to our extensive global network ensuring the utmost discretion should that be your preferred route to sale.
In order to guarantee the best value levels of service we provide a dedicated team of professionals to cover every aspect of the sales process. From the photography of the aircraft, the design and branding of marketing materials, its advertising through to contract specification and negotiations. We deliver the type of service you would expect from a world-class provider such as Affinity.
Our team of dedicated and experienced Sales Directors introduce your aircraft through beautifully presented marketing brochures and aircraft specifications. Advertising both on and offline to carefully targeted clientele all over the world so you can relax and rest assured that your aircraft is being marketed by true professionals.
The Affinity Aviation Group experience
At Affinity we believe the key to success is the satisfaction of our clients, our experience has shown us that the best aircraft transaction is where both buyer and seller feel they have achieved their goals – and are both satisfied with the end result. Affinity’s commitment is to ensure this result.
We strive to deliver what we promise and we make sure we are with you every step of the way through the transaction process.
Our sales agreements are a simple 1-2-3% structure, our prices are fixed and you can be assured of the upmost attention throughout. Our team will match prospective buyers to your aircraft and your sale requirements, ensuring all parties are fully aware of the proposed sales price and your objectives from the outset in a professional and timely manner.
We aim to ensure your aircraft is always on the top of a buyer’s list.
Knowledge is Key
At Affinity years of experience have taught us that research and market awareness are critical to successful sales, along with follow up on all enquiries and other similar aircraft sales and movements.
Through our numerous connections with many international dealers in the industry we often get to hear of aircraft coming to the market before they are officially released, keeping us ahead of the competition.
Exclusive marketing worldwide
Affinity Aviation Group has dedicated staff who research the availability of aircraftworldwide and are able to advise owners how their aircraft compares against the current available fleet.
You will notice our marketing and print materials are of the highest-quality, reflecting the products we represent in the best possible light. We only use dedicated aviation photographers for all our images and our marketing team ensure the maximum exposure to your aircraft through multi-communication channels running in parallel, such as print and online advertising, electronic and print mailing campaigns and editorial in publications.
Affinity Aviation Group professional marketing plan
The Affinity Aviation Group marketing plan is designed to provide broad-based market place exposure tailored to each individuals needs and goals. A summary of our pre-owned aircraft sales strategy is outlined below:
- A comprehensive portfolio of photographs taken by an aviation specialist photographer, sent to your aircraft wherever in the world it is based.
- A professionally designed specification sheet showcasing the high resolution photography and providing a comprehensive information package with the aircraft’s pedigree history, uploaded onto the Affinity Aviation Group website.
- Entry onto the two databases most widely used by all dealers and brokers worldwide (AMSTAT and JETNET) that includes photographs of your aircraft, key points on the specifications and additional highlighted information within 48 hours after approval of the specification by the client.
- Direct marketing by mail and email to our qualified database of customers with a matching profile of aircraft ownership and purchase or those most likely to upgrade.
- Advertising on the most highly used websites searched by clients and customers, such as AV Buyer, Executive Controller, Global Air and Brokernet. As well as in hard copy, providing high quality advertising on the desks of FBO’s and offices around the world.